About Us Forums Magazine Articles Time Traveller on a Mobile Phone in 1928?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alicianewman 9 hours, 5 minutes ago.

• Author

LS Admin
    Keymaster

This picture, used on the front cover of LittleSutton.com’s first magazine, is taken from DVD extras featuring the premiere of  Charlie Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. A woman walks by in the background talking into what appears to be a mobile phone. George Clarke, a filmmaker from Belfast, posted the video to YouTube in 2010 and it has since received millions of hits with people speculating that the woman was a time traveller. People have attempted to debunk the theory by saying she was using an early hearing aid type device but if so then who was she talking to as she seems to be alone?

How much time will you lose before inevitably watching cat and cucumber videos??

Click the picture to watch the video and see the evidence!!

alicianewman
    Participant

Sweet and very creative website I’ve ever found while searching UK dissertation writing services for my coursework help on web.
    i am very pleased with this website overall work and services as well, will surely recommend this blog to my friends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.